Monsanto is proud of our Winning Culture. It is based on several important norms:
- Taking ownership of the company's success
- Delivering the highest quality products and technology
- Building strong relationships
- Creating a great place to work
- Conducting ourselves with integrity
Our culture is team oriented, non-hierarchical and entrepreneurial. It gives people a chance to make bigger, earlier and more frequent contributions than would be the case in many companies. For people who want to learn quickly and be given the opportunity to try new things on "live" projects, Monsanto is a great place to work. The degree to which we emphasize and encourage personal and group development is unusual in the business world. This is an integral part of our belief that how we work together and develop as people and as an organization is as important as what we produce.